General Terms and Conditions
By usingHearing Protector, you represent that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the content of this Terms and Conditions. As the provider ofHearing Protector, we reserve the right to modify or change the content of this Terms and Conditions at any time. If you continue to useHearing Protector, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the modification or changes of this Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the terms of this Terms of Service, you should stop usingHearing Protectorimmediately.
The contents of this Terms and Conditions are as follows:
(1) Be in compliance withHearing Protector’s usage guidelines.
(2) Register with correct information, such as the email address.
(3) Keep your account and password safe. To protect your own rights, please do not disclose to third party.
(4) You are solely responsible for any messages, responses or images posted on theHearing ProtectorPlatform.
We hope that you will follow the rules as stated below:
(1) You will not useHearing Protectorto transmit or publish threatening, sexually harassing, offensive, defamatory words, pictures or any form of materials.
(2) You must respect the intellectual property rights,such as copyright, and reframe from publishing any records that contain commercial copyrightable or text, pictures,or any form of materialsthat might infringethe intellectual property right of others.
(3) You are prohibited to engage in illegal activities.
(4) In the event that the action described above as occurred,Hearing Protectorprovider may suspend or terminate the account. You shall be solely responsible if you have committed illegal activities.
(5) HearingProtectormay be interrupted or malfunctioned at times,which may cause you inconvenience, loss of data,or data errors. It is recommended that you take measures to protect or back up your data when usingHearing Protector. The Hearing Protectorprovider may suspend or interrupt the service when one of the following situations occurs; and may notify you first except for the following emergency situations:
a. Performing necessary maintenance and construction of theHearing Protector’s electronic communication equipment.
b. Occurrence of asudden failure ofHearing Protector’s electronic communication equipment, causing difficulty in providing services.
c. Occurrence of force majeurethat causesHearing Protectorproviderto be unable to provide services.
(6) Hearing Protectorprovider will keep all personal data provided or uploaded by you, butHearing Protectorprovider may access your personal data or provide them to the courts, government authorities, or third party that claims right infringement and supported with proper evidence to enable Hearing Protectorproviderto maintain the service system's normal operation and security, to protect the legitimate rights and interests of other users or other third parties, and to manage and maintain the quality of speech. In addition, Hearing Protectorprovider guarantees that no personal information will be disclosed to third parties without your consent. TheHearing Protectorprovider reserves the right to analyze and distribute the service data.
(7) If any of the materials you upload to Hearing Protectorviolates this Terms and Conditions or is involved in other legality disputes, Hearing Protectorproviderhas the sole discretion to determine the dispute, and Hearing Protectorprovider reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account without further notice.
(8) All materials ofHearing Protector, including but not limited to words, software, photos, pictures, films, music and sounds, are protected by the copyright law of Chinaandother areas. Please fully respect intellectual property rights and copyrights. Offenders shall be punished according to applicable law. All other matters not
discussed herein shall be handled in accordance with the laws ofChina.
Fulicare Medical Technology(Suzhou)Co.,Ltd(“Fulicare”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Hearing Protector mobile application (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.We use your data to provide and improve the Service.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provideand improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, time spent using different features/settings of the product, the day and time you used the Service, button presses, and, as applicable, your product’s power spectrum, sound pressure level, volume levels, and streaming information, time zone, and transactional data enabling digital rights management.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We may collect technical data such as your product serial number or model number, device operating system version, MAC address(es), Wi-Fi® signal strength, firmware version, IP address, SSIDs, log files, durations, service tokens, Internet connection type and carrier, and unique identifiers associated with the computer, tablet, or mobile device used in connection with the Service.
We may collect other data such as diagnostic data (e.g.,battery life, the quality of the wireless connection, and error logs) and environmental data (e.g., noise level and audio frequencies).
Use of Data
Fulicare uses the collected data for various purposes:：
- Fulicare uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To customize the advertising and content on the Service
- To help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Service
- To engage in analysis, research, and reportsregarding use of our Service
- To provide, manage, and improve the Service and its performance, and test and create new products, features, and services
- To pomply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
We may use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics) on our Service to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you.
When using the Service, you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. We may use third-party service providers to deliver advertisements on mobile applications or for mobile application analytics. Each operating system, iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices, and Windows for Microsoft devices provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. We do not control how the applicable platform operator allows you to control receiving personalized in-application advertisements; thus, you should contact the platform provider for further details on opting out of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the device settings for the respective operating systems to opt-out of tailored in-app advertisements.
Transfer of Data
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Fulicarewill share your information in the following ways:
Affiliates and Subsidiaries.
We may share information we collect within the Fulicare’s subsidiaries and affiliates to deliver products and services to you, ensure a consistent level of service across our products and Service, and enhance our products, services, and your customer experience.
We provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf. They have access to perform these services but are prohibited from using your information for other purposes. They provide a variety of services to us, including billing, sales, marketing, product content and features (e.g., voice activation/recognition services), advertising, analytics, research, customer service, shipping and fulfillment, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.
As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge, or partner with other companies. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions) user information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all of Fulicare’s assets are sold or transferred to a third-party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets. If such transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, Fulicare will comply with such restrictions.
Protection of Fulicareand Others.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or useit for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us withPersonal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You acknowledge and agree that Fulicare has all right, title, and interest in and to the Service and all intellectual property rights associated with the Service. The Service is protected by the copyright laws of applicable jurisdiction, international treaties and conventions, and other laws. Except as expressly stated herein, you have no intellectual property rights in the Service (including without limitation any rights to use the trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features), and Fulicare reserves allrights not expressly granted to you. You must comply with all laws when using the Service as well as all applicable copyright, trademark or other legal notices or restrictions.。
You will not:
- in whole or in part, copy, reproduce, translate, modify, adapt,create derivative works based on, or reverse engineer, derive source code from, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of, the Service, except to the extent required by applicable law;
- remove, obscure, or alter any copyright, trademark, logo, or other proprietary notices in or on the Service;
- use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts, “mines,” or otherwise collects information from or through the Service, unless authorized by Fulicare in its sole discretion;
- distribute, publish, display, perform, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, assign, transfer, or grant a security interest in your rights in the Service, or authorize all or any portion of the Service to be copied onto another user’s computer except as permitted hereunder;
- • intercept, emulate, or redirect the communication protocols used by the Service in any way, for any purpose, or engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service or Fulicare’s or its vendors’ servers or other infrastructure;or
- facilitate, create, or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Service, including without limitation: (a) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, Fulicare’s or its vendors’ servers; and (b) any connection using programs or tools not approved by Fulicare in its sole discretion.
- The Service and Content accessible through the Service are also protected by intellectual property and other laws in China and in other areas, and are subject to limitations on your use thereof, as set forth more fully in the Fulicare Terms and Conditions.
By downloading, accessing or using the Service or any page of this app, you signify your assent to this disclaimer. The contents of the Service, including without limitation, all data, information, text, graphics, links and other materials are provided as a convenience to our end-users and are meant to be used for informational purposes only. We do not take responsibility for decisions taken by the users based solely on the information provided in this app.
Fulicare expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Fulicare makes no warranty that (1) the Service or the content will meet or satisfy your requirements (2) the Service shall have no responsibility for any damage to your phone or tablet or loss of data thatresults from your use of the app or its content.
You agree to hold Fulicare, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments and settlements, including without limitation, from any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other claim you may
incur in connection with your use of this app, including, without limitation, any economic harm, lost profits, damages to business, data or phone systems, or any damages resulting from reliance on any content or resulting from any interruptions, work stoppages, phone or tablet failures, deletion of files, errors, omissions, inaccuracies, defects, viruses, delays or mistakes of any kind.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information (as defined by applicable California law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, Fulicare does not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.